10 February 2022

Download

Find CoFeE on SourceForge
QR Code generated using vCardz_i written by John G. Zvonar
During the period spent to write CFE, I met very interesting persons.

First of all there is John G. Zvonar, author of vCardz_i, my american friend. We often exchange on our ideas, the way to apply them. We also are the official testers for vCardz_i and CFE. Thanks John you really helped me. Then Mister Pelle Orinius, because his compiler and assembler are very very good. That's what I sincerely think. There is a another one, he is italian, he made the maximum to help you and has a great patience. You don't know? His web site permits you to download syMenu. His name is Gianluca Negrelli.

As you can see CFE is international.
John G. Zolnar has found another software on SourceForge, that has the same name. This software is older than mine, so I must change the name of CFE. Now the official name is CoFeE.


No comments:

Post a Comment